Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 12

Jumping right in to things tonight, since it's super late and I need to get to bed.

2 I didn't get quite as much actual reading done today as I'd hoped to, but I did almost get to the end of the section on teaching riders how to ride.  I'm still entertained by the fact that half the book is spent on training the horse, while the other half is split up into five other chapters :)  I did go back and begin outlining my highlighted points for future reference, though, so I did still have some soak in Podhajsky time today. 

14 I got another 400-something words written - woo.  Most of it was in script form, though, so if it was actually fleshed out, it might have been impressive.

17 My photo today was of Kiga.  It was supposed to be of Kiga sleeping, but she woke up when I laid down on the floor next to her for the shot.

40 and 44 Got done, and I know for sure that 45 will get done tomorrow, because my kitchen floor is GROSS.

51 has officially begun for this month, and it is to successfully re-electrify my big pasture.  I think I figured out what was wrong with it to start, and it goes back to the fact that I don't think the previous homeowners knew 100% what they were doing with the horse-side of the property.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.

My 5 Things for today
  1. I was able to give a great deal of encouragement to a complete stranger that may have literally changed their entire life.
  2. I got a compliment on my cute nails of the week!  I even shared how I did it!
  3. I took a huge leap of faith today that, while I'm still afraid it's going to bite me in the butt, I'm going to stick with.
  4. My kitchen is clean (except for the floor...)
  5. I discovered that I can do at least 10 "boy" push-ups in a row.  I say at least because I quit before it started to get hard because at least for today, that was how I rolled.

No comments:

Post a Comment