Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4

What a rollercoaster today was!  I'm trying to keep things positive, so I'll refrain from harping about all of the ways that the day tried to start out wrong, and just move on to my list.  One interesting (and convenient) thing about me is that typically, the more stressed I get, the more productive I am.  So, I even accomplished a couple of things that I didn't think would get done this soon!  Go me!

2. Podhajsky's lesson today was over lateral movements.  I kept going back and forth from being "bored" with the whole instructive part of it, but then getting super excited over some new exercises to help develop the hindlegs.  (I'm going to put right now that I'm pretty doped up on Benadryl right now, and I'm having a hard time coming up with words.  Sorry if some of this seems incoherent, because I feel like it is)

17 Today's photo (which will be put on FB with Ninja's pic from yesterday) is of one of my bettas, Lucious.  Fishes are super hard to photograph.

32 (33 wasn't even going to happen, as you'll see in just a sec) was thwarted by my calves seizing up about seven minutes in to my run.  Like, literally I only had two inches of range of motion from my knees because of it.  My cardio ended with as much of a brisk walk as I could manage.  We decided that it was likely an electrolyte balance, and that I shouldn't strength train tonight.  My husband has no declared that I have to have a day off between each work out day until I actually get in shape. Boo.

38 Get rid of everythign that I don't love or don't need
This began HARD CORE in the kitchen today.  Let me tell you, I had dishes and utensils and appliances that I didn't even know I had!  So, they went into the garage sale pile.  If I didn't know I had them, I won't miss them when they're gone!  It feels wonderful to have a tidy kitchen!

46 Impliment "A place for everything and everything in its place"
This officially gets to start in the kitchen, as I thought it was silly to try to keep things tidy before I had them as empty as they're going to be long-term. 

44 got done.

49 got done, and was followed by 93.

Today's 5 things:
  1. My husband's office has some amazing people in it.  Really, truly, amazing
  2. My kitchen's clean!
  3. I feel super sleepy, thanks to Benadryl
  4. I have the support of my husband, even when I do stupid things like try to run when I shouldn't be
  5. Kiga has the best smile and waggle tail EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment