Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 7

I don't know why I've been so exhausted at the end of the day lately, but at least I know it'll mean I can sleep real well!  I also made a big mistake today and finally broke down and got a Pinterest account.  Oopsies.

2 I got to the end of the Campaign School and am getting ready to enter the training of a High School horse!  Totally way out from doing that with either of my guys (though Star has some High School in him, I know, thanks to his marvelous piaffe and levade!), but I'm excited to learn more about it.  My first-hand experience with seeing people train these kinds of movements in person has been far from artistic and in some cases border-line inhumane.  I can't wait to hear how it *should* be done.

9 I started working on my dressage letters - finally!  I only have 4 plaques for them right now, so I think I'll do A, C, E and B first.  They need one more coat of white, then I get to start stenciling the letters on!

17 Today's photo's pretty cute.  It's Ninja sleeping on hot pads next to Lucious and Norbert.

38 My goal to finish one of the rooms that I had already started failed me miserably, and I went straight on to the guest bathroom.  The worst part is that I got it pretty much 98% done and quit.  *sigh...*  I've got some catching up to do!

40's still chugging along real nice, which makes me feel great!  44's going well, too, and I'm loving how much cleaner the house feels.

49 We sat down for a meal at the table again today without me even realizing that it was the beginning of a new week - go me!  In truth, this is the third or fourth time that we have done this, so I think it's going to be a sticking habit :)

60 Today was another no spend day - yay!  I know for a fact that tomorrow won't be, because we're pretty much down to dry pastas and rice in the pantry, and the cars need gas.  My husband keeps claiming I only have to do 5 days this month, but I'm still aiming for all 10.

My 5 things of the day
  1. I slept goooooood last night!
  2. The horses did not protest their grazing muzzles in the slightest (we have one pasture left with any kind of grass in it, so they're muzzled 1. to try to keep them from eating it too fast and 2. to keep them from gorging themselves sick on "real" grass after what they've been eating.  Those of you that don't know how horse diets work will NOT understand how delicate this kind of thing is, and trying to convince me that "wild horses are fine" without being muzzled in these kinds of cases will only make me think you're a moron.)
  3. I can tell I'm going to sleep really good tonight!
  4. Pinterest is fun!!
  5. I get to resume my normal schedule starting tomorrow morning, because the neighbors came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment