Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 9

Lost track of time today, so gotta go quick!

2 Barely got any reading done today - my bad.  Have to wait for a hay delivery (thank God!) tomorrow, so I'll probably be out on the porch reading and writing for most of the morning.

9 Dressage letter stencils have now been printed for A, C, B and E.  I used Kristen ITC at 440, and I'm only posting that here because I know I'll forget otherwise.  I know it's a very non-traditional font (here's another scary thing for all of you dressage divas out there, they're going to be BLUE, too!), but my aim is for them to be fun, since I want prospective students to think dressage is fun.  It's worth a shot, at least.

17 My photo today is kind of a cheat, because it's of my nails that I just painted (see below)

32 and 33 went SO WELL today!  I feel great, and I finally see a change in my body.  I'm in week 3 of a modified "Couch to 5K", and today I did 3 sets of 2 min run/2 min walk, 3 min run/3 min walk and felt great the entire time.  Okay, that's a bit of a lie.  I did want to fall down when I stopped my last run and had to force myself to finish my cool-down.  BUT it's the first time, pretty much ever that I can think of, that I ran 15 minutes in one session!

38 I FINISHED THE MASTER FINALLY!  BOO-YA! (are we still allowed to say that these days?)

Today was another no-spend day, but I have to go back and see how many I'm at for the week.  I know I'll have to spend tomorrow for the hay, but I'm willing to ruin this goal to feed my horses.

77 I painted my nails a pretty vibrant purple with a blue glittery overcoat that I dabbed with crumbled up plastic wrap.  It gives kind of a marbley effect that I think I'd like to try out with blue and green some time to make it look globe-ish.

Getting ready to do my floors, run the first load of dishes that I've done in two days, and switch out (and put away) a load of laundry, then bed time.  Yay!

My 5 Things
  1. Mom and Dad's well DIDN'T dry up.  The pump broke.  Much better alternative!
  2. We have at least 4, possibly 5 round bales with our name on them.  My horses will have hay for winter!
  3. For the first time, I didn't feel like my workout absolutely killed me
  4. I took a long detox soak tonight and it felt great!
  5. My husband cooked dinner tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment