Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 18 (yesterday)

Well, folks, when it rains it pours (now if only we could get some *actual* rain, I'd be pleased!)

On top of only having access to one hand due to a dog bite, yesterday started out with me waking up half an hour before the alarm went off (which was set an hour earlier than normal so I could tarp our round bale - using only my non-dominant hand! - before the rain we never got came), feeling absolutely terrible.  Pretty much all day yesterday was wasted with me feeling nauseous and playing video games because it hurt to move.  I couldn't even work on my shooter because I didn't have my husband to babysit my Master Chief :-(

I ended up taking a two hour nap, going to bed two hours earlier than normal, waking back up around 11, then finally getting back to sleep around midnight.  Slept in til 8:30 and still feel sick.  I think I can toss out my food poisoning idea, and just assume I'm sick.  Hopefully, I'll find *something* productive to get done today (nails and music aren't hard to do - I need to get on them both, since the week's almost over already!).  As it stands, I have been banned from the gym until further notice, which sucks big time.  I've apparently become addicted to working out, and now I'm worried about getting ready for Warrior Dash, as well as looking at needing to start my month-long training regime over again.  The last part shouldn't be a big deal, because it's become part of my normal schedule, anyway.  I was just really looking forward to crossing more things off the list.

Yesterday's 5 Things:
  1. Got Kiga's allergy meds refilled
  2. The horses were awesomely mindful of me not feeling well
  3. I learned that I really can push myself when I need to
  4. We had crackers for me to put in my tomato soup! (there IS a story behind this one...)
  5. Despite being sick, I still kept up with my house cleaning/tidiness

No comments:

Post a Comment