Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 41

Today went pretty well in my mind for three very important reasons.  First, I finally got around to planting the beans I started in pots.  Second, it rained (and there's supposed to be more on the way :) ).  Last, I finished Garrus Pony.  Three down.  Woo hoo! 

Besides that, I got most of my daily mini-list finished, as in more than I have been recently.  I got my floors waxed and windows washed - so this goal's time line officially begins today!  Finally!  I got the paddock picked, though not as thoroughly as I wanted to, since I forgot before it got dark as in dark, dark.  The dogs got walked in the sliver of the day that didn't have rain, and both of the horses got good workouts.  I don't think my working them 6 days a week is going to start right now, but they deffinately need to start getting in shape!  Hopefully, Crystal will get the all clear from the farrier on Wednesday to go back to normal work.

I've got the dishes and laundry tended to.  Haven't snapped my picture yet, but will probably get a "group" shot of the three ponies I have done so far. 

What I didn't get done today that I was hoping to: Haven't painted MShep's face or EDI's - I still have ample time tonight to finish them, based on where they are right now, so that might still get finished.  I didn't read any more from Ritter's book.  I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to get it all the way done, as it is much deeper than I anticipated it being.  I can feel okay with this, since I've been studying it regularly, meaning the goal of "studying" it has been met.  I'm still going to try to finish it, and definately will at some point, but don't think that I should try to rush it.  I haven't written anything yet.  My goal was 8k today, and while I know I'll get something on paper tonight before bed, I don't think I'll reach the 8k goal.  I was going to work on cleaning my office for 30 minutes and finish off four squares on my quilt, but that didn't happen, either.  There is, however, always tomorrow.

Today was a good day.

Today's 5 Things:
  1. The horses were enthusiastic (in a good way) about their work
  2. I got some delicious sushi for dinner :)
  3. Three of my ME ponies are officially done!!!
  4. I totally started one of the goals that I was absolutely NOT motivated to do!
  5. I remembered two things to get done today before the day was over.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment